Sunday, November 16, 2008

Melanie Renee Design Website






    






  http://www.melaniereneedesign.com
 As a designer and business owner, I can't even explain how much time and effort goes into running a clothing line. I have been buzzing around my office trying to get my website online and promoting  my label. I have been so blessed to have such a great team to work with. First of all i would like to thank God for giving me the greatest job in the world, secondly my partner, Ralph Gorton.  Melanie Renee Spring/Summer '09 would not be possible without his immaculate business advice and his hot check book.  Third, I wanted to thank Carrie Gorton my web designer. I could not be happier with my website and she has put countless hours perfecting it. My photographer Joshua Caine did an amazing job with not only my web site shots but my commercial shots as well. He has always been able to make his photographs emulate Melanie Renee with a touch of his own talent.  Ceecee my assistant has been a doll for not only modeling for me but driving around San Luis Obispo running crazy errands for me. I want to thank Reveal salon for their tremendous work on the models, helping create the Melanie Renee Look. Sunnie Brook is oozing talent and sharing it with her staff, who also have  uncharted talent. Thanks to my beautiful, carismatic models who are the Faces of Melanie Renee,  Ceecee Covalkcheck , Brooke Fraser, Valerie Winsell, and Natalie Winsell. Those girls worked the camera and my heart.  Thanks to my Family, my husband Craig, who has supported me from the beginning, and has put up with my crazy hours. My mom, who taught me to sew and aided me whenever I needed a helping hand. Thank you everyone who has ever purchased a Melanie Renee Garment. I am proud to announce that the Melanie Renee Design Website is officially up and running. I cannot wait to see what it brings to my future. God bless and buy a dress!!

Owner/Designer
Melanie Renee

1 comment: